Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pooh Diaper Wreath





Here is the diaper wreath that I made for my husband's cousin's baby shower. The theme is Pink Classic Pooh. I thought it came out really cute. I had size 1 diapers but they where too stiff, so I grabbed the boys size 3 diapers. Other people that I have made them for didn't want too take them apart for a while so it might be better off using larger diapers so when they are ready to disassemble it they will still be able to use the diapers. The only thing I was not happy with was getting the foam ring! Only Michael's carries them and they have gone up to about $6 each. If you know of any where to get cheaper ones please let me know. I am also interested in buying them in bulk since this is a gift that I make for all of the baby showers that I attend.

No comments: