Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm a BzzAgent!





I have to tell you I love being a BzzAgent! There are SO many perks: I get free things to try, things to pass out to other people (samples and coupons), I get points for Bzzing (filing a report when I tell people about my products) and I get to learn about really cool sites out there in the Frog Pond.

The points I get are like cash. I can use my points at MyPoints for gift cards that I pick out. Next time I get enough points I'm going to get the CVS gift cards for my couponing addiction..LOL

I've gotten gift cards for Old Navy and Home Depot so far.

If you like Free things, trying new things out and telling people about it; then you too should be a BzzAgent! Just go to BzzAgent and sign up! Oh yeah tell them leitha2006 sent ya!

Here is a list of the campaigns that I have done so far:
Max Factor
Scrubbing Bubbles(R) Action Scrubber(TM)
Carolina(R) Gourmet Rice
TheTrackShack.com
Stonyfield Farm YoBaby and YoMommy Yogurts
CVS/pharmacy(R) IN-STORE PHOTO BOOK
ChapStick(R) 100% Naturals
Barilla Tortellini
Hornitos
5 (gum)
Pledge(R) Multi-Surface
LISTERINE WHITENING (R) Quick Dissolving Strips
Coppertone
Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion
Hillshire Farm Entree Salads
TABASCO(R) SWEET & Spicy Sauce
Aquapod
The Number 23
Carbonite

No comments: